This is the first Game Date and first kick-off time on that day of any Match on the Game Listing.
Any person who places an Entry.
Free or Discounted Entry
An Entry where Score Survivor does not require the Customer to pay to enter the Game, or pay the full amount. The Winnings paid in respect of such entries shall be calculated as if the Customer had paid the full cost of that Entry.
A stake in respect of a game or additional pick made via a Means of Entry that is accompanied by the required Stake and accepted by Score Survivor.
All extra picks over and above the Free Picks are charged at £1 per entry
Customers can play our games free of charge.
Time Games 1 DEFAULT TIME PICK. To win the player must have a paid entry also.
Score Games 3 FREE PICKS
Get Games 6,5,4,3,2,1 PICKS for each of rounds 6,5,4,3,2,1. That is for a game with 6 matches there are 6 free picks in round 1 and 5 free picks in round 2 etc. Get games also have a 4 game and 3 game format.
Each Game Format that is operated by Score Survivor.
The date(s) on which the Matches listed in a Match Listing are scheduled to be played at the time that the relevant Match Listing was released.
Any other Home Win (AOHW), Any other score Draw (AOSD) or Any other Away Win (AOAW)
AOHW – A Match where the home team wins and scores 4 or more goals.
AOSD – A Match where the home team draws and scores 4 or more goals.
AOAW – A Match where the away team wins and scores 4 or more goals.
A football match listed on the Match Listing.
Each list of Matches on which Score Survivor bases a Game as published by Score Survivor or via the Means of Entry.
Means of Entry
The means of transmission and receipt by which Score Survivor chooses to accept an Entry from time to time, including (without limitation) by a licensed betting shop, a collector, the internet, by post or telephone.
The prizes in respect of which Winnings are paid, as set out in paragraph 7 below.
The score in a Match at full time or at the time of abandonment, as set out in paragraph 9.2 below (if applicable).
The match scores, total match goals or first goal time selected by the customer.
The total sum paid by the Customer in respect of an Entry.
Stake per entry
Score Survivor may accept other amounts from time to time in accordance with paragraph 4.2.
The trading name of Strike6 Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 8835055 and whose registered address is at 6 Dickens Court, Biggleswade, Beds, SG18 8QE.
The total Stakes received from Customers from all Entries in respect of a particular Match Listing.
Any Match declared void pursuant to paragraph 9.5, 9.6 or 9.8 below.
The website as referred to in the Means of Entry applicable to a Customer’s Entry. Please refer to the relevant Means of Entry Rules.
Side Pot Winnings
The sum of money from the Total Pot for a particular Match Listing calculated according to the relevant prize percentage, that is paid to a Customer who Paid for an Entry/Extra Pick into that particular Game.
- The Games are operated by Score Survivor. Score Survivor offers a range of Means of Entry to each Game. The Laws of England, including the Gambling Act 2005 Small Society Lottery, apply to these Rules and to all Games conducted under them.
- Each Means of Entry will set out the age at which a Customer is allowed to place an Entry.
- These Rules govern the operation of the Game, irrespective of the Means of Entry.
- Score Survivor reserves the right to amend these Rules without notice in the event of war, earthquake, catastrophe, strikes or the occurrence of any other event beyond its reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”). Score Survivor shall also be entitled to suspend the Game (or any part of it) if there is a Force Majeure Event.
- Despite every effort to ensure complete accuracy, Score Survivor is not responsible for any typing, human or obvious error which leads to any errors or omissions, including (without limitation) game dates, coupon errors, publishing estimated Prize funds and Cash Pots or announcing prizes or Results other than those intended, or stakes being taken which contravene these Rules. Any such errors shall be published on the Website. If any stake is taken in relation to such an error, it shall be accepted on the basis of the corrected information.
- The Customer is not permitted to call at Score Survivor’s premises to deliver an Entry.
3. THE GAMES
- The Game is based on Entry’s, which are formulated from Selections. Score Survivor will apply appropriate criteria to identify Scores or Times from an Entry and therefore which are used in determining whether or not a Customer has won. Further details about available Prizes are set out in paragraph 7 below.
- Time Game – Guess the time of the first goal. The Player must pay £1 Entry Fee to win the prize pool on offer. Players can also have a FREE default time for every game giving them two entries. The nearest time wins the cash prize on offer. If the player just has a FREE default time entry then they do not qualify for the prize pool on offer – they must have an additional paid entry on top of the default time to be in with a chance of winning the prize pool on offer. If the game finishes 0-0 then the cash prize is not won and any Prize pool rolls over.
- Score Games – There are 3 formats (Score 6, Score 4 and Score 3). Score 6 has six rounds, Score 4 has four rounds and Score 3 has three rounds. Each player has 3 free picks to get the correct score and progress to the following round. If they are the only player to survive all rounds then they win the cash prize on offer. If nobody survives all rounds then the cash prize is not won. The Side pot is only won if they winner has a paid entry in that game. If more than one player survives every round then the winner is decided by a tie breaker. All tie breakers are the determined by a guess of the first goal time in the final match. Nearest is declared the winner.
- Get Games – There are 3 formats (Get 6, Get 4 and Get 3). Get 6 has six rounds, Get 4 has four rounds and Get 3 has three rounds. The free picks for each round depend on the game on offer. For example in the Get 6 game the player gets 6 free picks in round 1, 5 fee picks in round 2 etc and just one free pick in the final round 6. They have to get the correct score to progress to the following round. If they are the only player to survive all rounds then they win the cash prize on offer. If nobody survives all rounds then the cash prize is not won. The Side pot is only won if they winner has a paid entry in that game. If more than one player survives every round then the winner is decided by a tie breaker. All tie breakers are the determined by a guess of the first goal time in the final match. Nearest is declared the winner.
- Goal Game – Each player gets one pick to guess the total goals in each game. There are no Extra Picks in this format or additional side pots. They have to guess the total goals for a match to progress to the next round. If they are the only player to survive all rounds then they win the cash prize on offer. If nobody survives all rounds then the cash prize is not won. If more than one player survives every round then the winner is decided by a tie breaker. All tie breakers are the determined by a guess of the first goal time in the final match. Nearest is declared the winner.
- A minimum Stake may apply to a particular Means of Entry.
- Score Survivor may (at its discretion) accept Entries at less than the full Stake per Line (for example a free entry)
- Entry is made in pounds sterling only.
- Entries must be submitted with the required Stake. No credit will be offered by Score Survivor to the Customer. If the correct and appropriate Stake does not accompany an Entry, that Entry will not be valid. The Stake required for an Entry and the Stake that Score Survivor actually receives must be the same. If there is any difference in such amounts Score Survivor may use its discretion to decide whether the Entry may be deemed acceptable after making any adjustments to that Entry that Score Survivor decides are necessary or whether such Entry is invalid. Any Winnings to which the Customer may be entitled in such circumstances will be adjusted in proportion to the value of the Stake actually paid by the Customer in respect of the Entry to which such Winnings relate.
5. MAKING ENTRIES
- To constitute an accepted Entry, such Entry (and the Selections made for that Entry) must be recorded on Score Survivor’s central computer system by Closing Time. Any Entry recorded as having been received after Closing Time will not be accepted by Score Survivor and will be invalid.
- Any Entry which is not made in accordance with these Rules will be invalid.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Score Survivor has no responsibility, and accepts no liability of any kind whatsoever, for an Entry (however submitted) or Stake associated with an Entry until the same are received and accepted by Score Survivor in accordance with these Rules.
- Score Survivor shall not be under any obligation or have any responsibility to notify a Customer of an Entry that is invalid or void under these Rules. In such circumstances, the Stake shall be refunded or where possible (at Score Survivor’s discretion), applied in full or in part as an Entry on behalf of the relevant Customer into the next available Game.
6. DIVISION OF POOLS
- In accordance with the Gambling Act 2005 Small Society Lotteries, the total Prize fund for the Pool will be the total amount of the cash Stakes entered in the Total Pot less 50% to cover overheads, commissions, taxes and profits. 20% of all stakes collected are paid to our local charity partner Cambridge United Community Trust. The remaining 30% goes towards the running costs of this website.
- Score Survivor will declare the prize payable in respect of the Total Pot for each of the Prizes by reference to the full Stake per Entry. Score Survivor will publish details of the prize payable on the Website. If Score Survivor accepts a Stake which is more or less than the full Stake for whatever reason, and that Entry has a winning Line, the prize payable to that Customer will differ from the published prize declared by Score Survivor. Score Survivor will calculate such alternative prize by multiplying the declared prize by the ratio of the actual Stake paid in respect of the winning Entry to the advertised standard Stake cost that would have otherwise applied to such Entry.
- Subject to paragraph 6.6 below, Score Survivor shall declare prizes, which can be one prize or more. The percentage of the Total Pot allocated to each Prize level shall be determined by Score Survivor. All prizes declared are subject to rechecking.
- Score Survivor shall be entitled to round prizes up or down to the nearest whole pound.
- If any prize (which may have been adjusted under paragraph 6.4 above) is less than £2, Score Survivor may decide for administrative reasons that the relevant prize should not be paid. If no prizes are declared for the Total Pot, the Game will be declared void and the Customer’s Stake will be refunded
- If Score Survivor discovers more winners after a declared prize has been paid, Score Survivor will still pay Winnings to such persons, save that such Winnings shall be calculated on the basis of what such persons would be entitled to receive if their winning Entry/ies (together with all other post-declared prize payout winning Entries) had been included at the time at which the declared prize was paid (i.e. according to an amended prize to that which was originally declared).
- If, in the opinion of Score Survivor, it is not possible to administrate and distribute the Total Pot within a reasonable time due to circumstances beyond Score Survivor’s reasonable control, Score Survivor may decide to do either of the following: i. Declare the Game void in which case all relevant Stakes will be refunded.
The Prize funds are set out in this paragraph 7.
There are 3 game formats with Prize funds:
- GET games – The Customer who is the sole survivor or tie breaker winner will win the Cash Prize stated – In addition, if they have a paid entry they will win the declared Side Pot as well. If the winner is a FREE to play customer then the Side Pot Pool rolls over.
- SCORE games – The Customer who is the sole survivor or tie breaker winner will win the Cash Prize stated – In addition, if they have a paid entry they will win the declared Side Pot as well. If the winner is a FREE to play customer then the Side Pot Pool rolls over.
- TIME games – The Customer who has the nearest first goal time, after a qualifying paid entry is made, will win the Cash Prize stated – If the winner is a FREE DEFAULT ENTRY only then the Pool rolls over. A 50p consolation prize is awarded to all players who guess the minute of the first goal.
- The means of payment of Winnings shall depend on the Means of Entry. Please see the relevant Means of Entry rules.
- Winnings will usually be paid no later than seven days following the date of the last Match played.
- Any query regarding Winnings should be made within six weeks from the relevant Game Date to which such query relates using the contact details set out in the Means of Entry.
9. MATTERS AFFECTING THE GAME
- A Match will stand as shown on the Score Survivor Match Listing even if:
- It is actually played on a neutral ground; or
- The venue of the Match is altered.
- If a Match is abandoned, Score Survivor will use the score at the time of abandonment as the Full Time Result. If the Match is restarted and completed in its entirety within the applicable Game Date of the Game, Score Survivor will use the score declared by the official governing body in respect of such Match.
- Score Survivor does not consider extra time as part of the Match and the score at the end of normal play (including injury time added on by the referee for stoppages) is taken as the final Result.
- A Match played on the Game Date between a team listed on the left of the Match Listing and a team listed against it on the right of the Match Listing will stand as listed no matter what type of game it is or under whose jurisdiction it is played, unless it is determined to be a Void Match in accordance with paragraphs 9.5, 9.6 or 9.8 below.
- If in any Match two teams are listed as alternatives in either the left and/or the right of the Match Listing, this will mean that the relevant team will be decided by the outcome of a football game played before the Game Date. This will become a Void Match if the relevant team is not decided before that Game Date.
- If any Match listed on the Match Listing is not started on the Game Date it will be declared void except if one of the following applies:-
- Any Match completed before the Game Date;
- Any Match which starts earlier than the Closing Time of the Game as advertised on the Website;
- Any Match declared to be a Void Match under paragraph 9.5 or 9.8.
- Score Survivor reserves the right to declare a Game as void if Score Survivor considers (acting reasonably) that not enough Matches are played on the Game Date to declare a cash prize, in which case all Stakes will be refunded. Score Survivor reserves the right to extend the time for a Match to be completed provided this does not unduly hamper the declaration of results and prizes.
- Score Survivor reserves the right to withhold Winnings and/or to declare any individual Entry or Game void, or any individual Match to be a Void Match, if it reasonably believes that:
- The integrity of a Match has been called into question;
- The Total Pot has, or may have been, manipulated or its integrity has otherwise been called into question; and/or
- Match-rigging has, or may have, taken place.
Such belief may be based on the size, volume or pattern of Entries placed across any or all Means of Entry or any announcement, investigation, instruction or decision made by any competent authority, sports body or other relevant authority or body.
10. DISQUALIFIED ENTRIES
- For the avoidance of doubt, Score Survivor has total discretion to refuse to accept or to disqualify an Entry if in Score Survivor’s opinion such Entry:
- Is not accompanied by the required Stake;
- Is not received and accepted by Score Survivor in accordance with these Rules;
- Is not, or may not be, genuine;
- Is sent in by a person under the age required for the particular Means of Entry;
- Is made by or on behalf of an employee of a Strike6 Ltd, or anyone acting in concert with such employee; or
- Is received by Score Survivor and/or recorded on Score Survivor’s central computer system after Closing Time;
- Breaches any of these Rules in relation to an Entry.
- Any Stake received in respect of a disqualified Entry will be refunded
- Score Survivor may request that any Winnings paid on a disqualified Entry be repaid to Score Survivor and the Customer shall promptly make such repayment in the manner specified by Score Survivor.
11. RULE AMENDMENTS
Any amendment to these Rules will be notified online at the Website. A Customer’s continued participation in the Game following such notification shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of the amended Rules.